Location: Nashik, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Conceptualize, design, develop, validate and smooth introduction of wire harness for Traction and auxiliary converters
· Evolving 3D cabling as per circuit diagram and generating relevant documents including looping charts, connection diagrams, nail board drawings, etc required for wire harness manufacturing
· Routing and segregation of cables in line with EMI/EMC requirements
· Selection of Lugs, cables, connectors and associated Wiring accessories
· Selection of Crimping tools and relevant processes
- Setup critical processes for wire harness development in house and with vendors
· Design of mechanical components including the converter cabinet
· Usage of tools and techniques like A3, 8D etc
- Interaction with customer for specification and providing level 2 support.
- Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including design, engineering, process planning and quality team that includes application engineering, mechanical design etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in mechanical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in Siemens NX Electrical routing or similar 3D software for Traction applications will be preferred
- Knowledge of Teamcenter, AutoCAD, SAP preferred
- Knowledge of various IEC, EN and IS standards related to Wire harness, Mechanical design and testing
- Experience in prototyping of Traction and auxiliary converters
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 113742
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time