Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility
solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of
people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of
people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the
increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail
vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification.
Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in
our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
We are seeking passionate, supportive and pro-active Assistant for our Digital
Mobility Team and Siemens Mobility projects in Hong Kong.
You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, in a startup like environment.
- Provide secretarial support to department Manager, including arranging schedules and meetings, taking minutes, preparing reports and presentations and making travel arrangements, etc.;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to our teams in daily operational activities to facilitate smooth running of the department and projects
- Support and assist in coordinating appointments, meetings, team events, external customer visits and visits from Siemens HQ & regional offices, hotel booking, F&B, mail distribution, support for pantry supplies etc.
- Generate reports using Excel and PowerPoint (Tableau / Spotfire is beneficial)
- Checking/verification travel expense claim, monthly expense claim, leave in Nexus
- Personnel (Hire/Cessation) support
- Creation/Deletion of user account coordinate with IT department
- Infrastructure setup and co-ordination for new hire (workstation, notebook, phone, staff card, email, network access, …)
- Cessation handover (Onboarding / Offboarding)
- Prepare minutes of meetings for Sales meetings, BU/Dept meetings and any adhoc meetings as required. Responsibility for specific projects or tasks – (internal) staff welfare & benefits, condolence wreath / (external) Spodom approval for corporate gifts to customers e.g. dinner & dance, mid-autumn festival, CNY hampers
- Raise PR to 3rd party vendors for purchases such as IT equipment/peripherals & software, market research reports, business cards, etc
- General administration e.g. filing, verification of suppliers’ invoices, postal mails, etc.
- Understanding of company policies to ensure that documentation and processes comply with office procedures, corporate policy/guidelines and governance
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Proficiency in Office365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools e.g. Spotfire or Tableau is a plus
- Ability in taking shorthand, notes, minutes of meetings
- Highly verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, a dedicated team player, eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, proactive and supportive mindset.
Job ID: 113743
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time