Business Development Manager – Invoice Finance
Join us at Siemens Financial Services as a Business Development Manager within our Invoice Finance team as we continue our growth strategy. We have seen considerable growth in our portfolio over the last 3 years and are looking to further strengthen our position in the market. This is a field based role, and we are flexible as to base location in the UK.
You will deliver targeted levels of assets and income through the sale of Invoice Finance to the SME Market primarily to the external market but also to where a Siemens relationship already exists. As part of this role, you will construct quality credit proposals within credit policy guidelines that accurately reflect the prospective client’s circumstances, financial requirements, asset quality, business strategy and quality of management.
• Identify and convert new Invoice Finance business opportunities ensuring that individual targets are achieved
• Present Invoice Finance proposals to credit committee
• Build professional relationships internally and with external organisations raising awareness of SFS’s Invoice Finance proposition
• Positively promote the Siemens Group and identify cross sell opportunities
• Maintain and own the relationship of prospective clients up to the point of completion
• Provide timely and accurate Management Information as specified by the Head of Sales
• Develop and manage relationships within SFS Asset Finance teams to drive opportunities
• Timely sanction and drawdown of facilities to minimise the lead time for each completion.
• Remain up to date with industry specific developments and issues and aware of current risk policies and practice.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience required:
• Invoice Finance / ABL background and a strong proven track record in sales
• A proven ability to understand and robustly challenge financial and operational information
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the products and markets, with the proven ability to successfully communicate this expertise from both a credit and sales perspective.
• Strong understanding and ability to identify invoice finance related risks and possible solutions to be applied
• Ability to operate and negotiate at all levels
• Strong decision making and influencing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• ABFA Diploma or equivalent industry related qualification preferred
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.