- Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Spain, such as:
- Data management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager);
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation;
- Travel & Expenses administration (end user support, audit of expense claims, payment, etc.);
- Support to end users (e-mail/telephone).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Spanish, written and spoken – mandatory;
- English: intermediate level
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- SAP (HR module) knowledge will be a plus;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
Job ID: 113804
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time