- Candidate shall be responsible for coordination with customer/ suppliers for engineering / execution works
- Liaison with all stakeholders for timely completion of project activities.
- Conduct project review meetings at site/ office and identify engineering risks and propose mitigation steps.
- Responsible for on-time delivery with quality of highest safety orientation.
- Responsible for customer communication for the technical discussions.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and activity registers.
- BE/ BS in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel all over Pakistan & Afghanistan on project sites
- Should possess strong vigor to learn new things and adopt the same to daily routine activities.
- Knowledge / experience of protection relays/ scheme testing will be a plus.
- The candidate should be well versed with different High Voltage Substation Engineering schemes implemented in Pakistan, knowledge of various standards (NTDC / WAPDA / K-Electric / IEC / IEEE)
- Good understanding of High Voltage substation secondary equipment; understanding of SLD, PLD, Trip Logic, power system protection and control schemes
Job ID: 113834
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time