· Responsible for providing application consulting, implementation and support services to our clients.
· Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
· Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
· Participation in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
· Communicate with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
· Insure excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
· Actively participate in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including:
o Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies
o Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Two (2) years, or more, of practical experience in software development, preferably with the following programming languages:
- C# / VB
- HTML 5
- Angular JS
- SQL Server
· Good analytical skills.
· Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
· Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
· Working experience in any of the following manufacturing industries is an added advantage:
- Life Science
- Medical Devices
· Experience and knowledge in MES/QMS product is an added advantage.
· Experience and knowledge in Camstar/Simatic IT/IBS product is an added advantage.
· Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, Automation, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
· Fresh graduates with relevant software development skills are encouraged to apply.
Job ID: 113895
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time