This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible to build new systems with ASP.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012/2014/2017
- You will build and maintain web applications developed with ASP.NET/MVC/SQL Server 2012/2014, Web Services, Web APIs.
- You develop new functionality on existing software products build in same technology mentioned above
- You will participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- You perform other responsibilities assigned by the reporting manager
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Engineering stream.
- You bring 4-6 years of professional experience in .NET Developer
- You have experience in ASP.NET/C#/MVC
- You have experience in SQL Server (2012/2014) will be preferred
- You have solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- You have in depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASMX and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- You have good experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access)
- You have ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures
- You are some one passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- You have ability to create SRS (Software Requirement Specification) document and Technical Specification Document for applications.
- You possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 113905
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time