We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens united the existing Internet of Things (IoT) expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global Siemens IoT Services Unit that offers SW implementation and operation services for its Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
With more than 600 experts in Siemens IOT Services Turkey, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, who will be the part of the journey to develop "MindSphere", the Cloud-based Open IoT Operating System of Siemens...
Change the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Be a part of a strong team in a fast-paced, start-up like environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged
- Participate daily scrum meetings, update story tasks, and provide daily updates to the team
- Develop and improve the tools and technologies that make up a secure continuous delivery software development pipeline for cloud-based deployments
- Consult directly with development teams in areas of continuous build and test, deployment, or security
- Evaluate new tools and technologies to constantly improve the software release process
- Analyze, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous integration, build, test and deployment to cloud based infrastructure while ensuring high availability on production and non-production systems
- Assist in development and implementation of security guard-rails practice and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure.
- Configure and Implement Monitoring solutions for all environments
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation schedule
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area is a must
- 3+ years of experience in related areas is a must
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services console, CLI, APIs is a must
- AWS Certification is an asset
- Knowledge of IP Networking including VPCs, DNS, load-balancing and firewalls is a must
- Hands-on experience in Scripting Languages; Python or Bash is a must
- Experience in usage of Git is a must
- Basic knowledge of Linux is a must
- Working with cloud orchestration and configuration tools like Terraform, Ansible, is a big plus
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, ECS, GKE, Docker Swarm) is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with AWS Lambda is a big plus
- Knowledge in Gitlab, GitlabCI Runner, Gradle, SonarQube, Artifactory is a plus
- Familiarity with relational SQL databases is a plus
- Understanding of advanced patterns like Blue/Green deployments, Canary testing, and A/B testing is a plus
- Very good command of English is a must (and German is a plus)
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 113913
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time