We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Software Engineer.
• As a member of global CT R&D in Siemens Healthineers, design the software platform for CT scanner including Mobile Solution
• Enable Siemens PET/SPECT/RO inside CT software
• Be the CT software solution provider with product/project manager, to fulfill global customer demand
• Responsible for software architecture/module design, implementation, testing, continuous integration and documentation, under the R&D process of Siemens Healthineers
• More than 2 year’s professional experience on object-oriented programming on Windows platform or cross OS platform(C#/WPF/Angular)
• Firm knowledge of design patterns, OOP, UML
• Familiar with software development process, agile is preferred
• Familiar with software, firmware and hardware continuous integration and DevOps concept
• Bachelor degree in computer science, biomedical engineering, or equivalent education
• Well-developed English communication skills, both spoken and written
• Strong self-motivated, responsibility sense and excellent team work
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113914
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time