We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens united the existing Internet of Things (IoT) expertise of a global network of more than 7,000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices to create a global Siemens IoT Services Unit that offers SW implementation and operation services for its Automation & Digitalization products & solutions.
With more than 600 experts in Siemens IOT Services Turkey, we aim to create a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and digitalization from mere concept to reality and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Change the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
· Software development activities for Siemens SIMATIC TIA Portal Data Quality area based on .Net technologies
· Developing and maintaining Web-based and/or desktop applications and components under the guidance of the product owner/expert(s).
· Developing high quality software by means of comprehensive module, unit, integration testing
· Working in an agile, flexible and international software development environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# Web Application development and especially on technologies below:
- Microsoft Asp.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web Forms
- Asp.Net Web APIs
- Entity Framework and/or other ORM solutions.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Eager to learn Industrial Automation domain knowhow and Siemens specific technologies
- Nice to have; familiarity with SIMATIC TIA Portal
- Nice to have; familiarity with Software Performance Analysis
- Nice to have; experience with IIS 7 and Hyper V
- Nice to have; experience with SignalR hubs
- Nice to have; experience with WinForms
What else do I need to know?
· Military service should be completed for male candidates
· No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 113915
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time