- Executive Engineer Pakistan
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of Rewind, overhaul, repair and testing of Motors and Generators at Workshop and at site.
- Design, installation, testing and commissioning of Telecom Systems which includes Power Line Carrier-PLC (Siemens Make), SDH/PDH Equipment (Huawei and Nokia Siemens Make), PABX (Selta Make) and Digital Protection Signalling Equipment-DPSE (Siemens Make).
- Maintaining Testing equipment in working condition and calibrated.
- Knowledge of relevant test standards
- Awareness and implantation of EHS at site and in Workshop
- Generate test reports in presentable form
- Can handle customer and their representative smartly.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors/Diploma of associate Engineer (Electrical/Electronics).
2 to 5 years of experience with working in multinational/national organization.
Working with Siemens or equivalent equipment will be preferred.
Willing to work on sites of Pakistan and abroad
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 113957
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time