Looking for a Summer internship?
Your challenge will be…
- You will be part of a team responsible for the internal communication of a Datacenter and will support the team with your communications expertise.
- You will develop innovative communications concepts and create compelling content (video, presentation and text) for Siemens’ internal social media platform “Yammer”, and other internal and external digital channels
- You will support the implementation of strategic communications campaigns to raise awareness about the team’s activities and come up with innovative ways to communicate.
- You will support the Communication team in their daily work
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You are enrolled in a university, preferably in the field of communications, media or human resources – interdisciplinary study backgrounds are welcome
- You have excellent communications skills in English, German language skills are a plus
- You have the ability to think critically and analytically, and like to work in a team
- You are outgoing and global-minded
- You have good command of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and also outlook and social networks
If this opportunity meets your future goals, please send us your CV!
Job ID: 113973
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time