- Assist Factory Automation/ Process Automation Business Unit's activities (training, preparation and setup of demo, events)
- Workout Digital Industries university lab concept
- Assist to put up Digital Industries website
- An undergraduate student who are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ IT
- Positive learning attitude and have good time management
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and is expected to have good ability to communicate and interact.
- Candidate who can perform internship period for 4 to 6 months will be preferred
Job ID: 113996
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time