Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
What part will you play?
- Within the global Siemens Cybersecurity Team, you are responsible for developing and increasing capabilities of functional expertise and next generation security concepts
- You create synergies through the leveraging of knowledge, methodologies and tools
- You are responsible for planning required capabilities as well as numbering employees
- You proactively drive the transformation towards a collaborative global Cyber Security ecosystem, act as a role model and lead your local team members by example
- You dissolve hierarchical behaviours
- You are responsible for fostering an agile mindset and ways of working (e.g. agile working methods) and enhancing international collaboration with internal and external partners
- You have a strong academic background – you successfully completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or similar) in ITSEC
- You have long-term relevant work experience in designing, implementing, providing and optimizing ITSEC services
- You are familiar in international working environments and have already gained international business experience in various Siemens Organizations and Regions
- You enjoy working in dynamic, transformational and agile set ups and approaches/methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Your English and German is business fluent combined with strong communication and analytical skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114004
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time