What part will you play?
- Within the global Siemens Cyber Security Team, you are responsible for developing and increasing capabilities of functional expertise and next generation security concepts
- You create synergies through the leveraging of knowledge, methodologies and tools
- You are responsible for planning required capabilities as well as number of employees
- As an International Team leader, you are responsible for all employees of the teams outside of Germany and ensure an international collaboration with internal and external partners
- You proactively drive the transformation towards a collaborative global Cyber Security ecosystem, and you act as role model and lead your team members by example
- You dissolve hierarchical behaviours
- You are responsible for fostering an agile mindset and ways of working (e.g. agile working methods) and enhancing international collaboration with internal and external partners
- You have a strong academic background – you successfully completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or similar) in ITSEC
- You have long-term relevant work experience in designing, implementing, providing and optimizing ITSEC services
- You are familiar in international working environments and have already gained international business experience in various Siemens Organizations and Regions
- You enjoy working in dynamic, transformational and agile set ups and approaches/methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Your English and German is business fluent combined with strong communication and analytical skills
- You will be familiar with working through different time zones and different cultural sensitivities
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 114005
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time