Job title: Devops Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution DevOps processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals and technicians and controls execution according to the organizational guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3 years’ experience Jira and Confluence administration in Windows/ Linux and AWS platforms.
- 2 years’ experience in Jira Help Desk administration.2 years’ Experience in Jira/Confluence Migrations
- 2 years’ experience in configuring Organization security in Jira/Confluence
- 2 years’ experience Postgres and MySQL database.
- 4 years’ experience in any scripting language Shell, perl, python
- 2 years’ experience in Linux administration skill
- 2 years’ experience in Web technologies (Apache, SSL configuration)
- Experience in DevOps tools - Jenkins, Nexus, sonar etc
- Experience in AWS Cloud Administration.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Customer handling experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 114067
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time