Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Gas & Power
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Finance
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts
• Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system
• Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management
• Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations
• Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling
• Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
• Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines plus the local GAAP requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 5-6 years in Project environment
- Commercial professional having an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel) and SAP. MS Access knowledge will be an added advantage
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 114096
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time