Engagement Manager APAC – MBSE/Controls
Our Siemens PLM Consulting and Engineering Services team is looking for an Engagement Manager in APAC. As Engagement manager you will take an active role in planning, organizing and managing our APAC Simcenter Engineering business, focusing on Model Based System Engineer (MBSE) and controls applications.
The Siemens PL, Engineering and Consulting Services comprises a global team of over 300+ technical consultants. Using multi-domain and mechatronic simulation solutions, our engineering consultants help achieving our customers complex product design goals. The broad multidisciplinary engineering experience of our Engineering Services team ranges from noise, vibration and durability to system dynamics, vehicle handling, performance, emissions and safety. Our engineers are dealing with leading specialist in Automotive, Aerospace and high-tech industries. Engineering and Consulting Services has a flat organization with an open communication, whereby our engineers are challenged to use their engineering skills to tackle complex customer issues.
As part of the Engineer Services engagement management team you will take ownership of the global order intake target for services on MBSE and controls application for APAC. In this role you will also provide active support to our Sales operation within APAC, building market awareness through our specific lead generation program and interface between the technical execution team in Detroit/Lyon/India, Engineering Services engagement and Sales & Pre-sales in APAC.
- Define a dedicated sales and marketing program with focus on major accounts, starting from ES order intake target for MBSE/controls in APAC, to executing the plan
- Define and coordinate awareness and lead generation program with support of corporate go to market and marketing (including seminars, presence at international conferences, etc).
- Define 3Y and 1Y business plan for MBSE/controls, in agreement with ES management
- Anticipate market evolution, through regular survey and market intelligence (by the marketing team)
- Visit target companies together with sales to present Engineering offer on MBSE/controls and create interest for our services
- Technical support to sales for understanding customer request: on site visits and discussion, exchange of technical information, gathering all required info to make a technical proposal, budgetary estimates of price, refine
- Regular follow up of projects and check of customer satisfaction – Maintain good relationships with identified key customers
- Build roadmap with pre-defined major accounts to generate repeat business
- Master’s degree in engineer (Mechanical, Physics, Mechatronics…)
- Simulation experience in 1D MBSE & Controls (Amesim, Dymola, NX, GT-Power, Simscape…)
- Simulation experience in CFD
- Proven hands-on experience in MBSE & Controls
- Knowledge of automotive industry and automotive applications
- Fluency in Japanese (or equivalent JLPT N2/N1) and English
- Travel: 30%
As engagement engineer delegating between your team members, communicating across different levels within and outside of the organization will be critical. You have great presentation skills, confident in your abilities and have the necessary organizational and planning insight to foster the relationship with our customers and bring deadlines to a good end.
Location: Shin Yokohama, Japan or Nagoya, Japan or Tokyo
Job ID: 114101
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens K.K. - Industry Software
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time