Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team in Trade Compliance as Global Workflow and Process Manager (m/f/diverse) for Siemens Healthineers to enhance and optimize process stability in foreign trade at Siemens Healthineers in a changing global legal environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the relevant contact person at Healthineers for implementing potential process optimizations to assess and classify (CL) goods from Siemens Healthineers in accordance with German/US export control legislation and European tariff legislation.
- You will be responsible for determining and analyzing CL-related business processes in the Business Lines and units at Siemens Healthineers and then jointly determining measures to improve, standardize and carry out implementation controlling
- As part of your remit, you will analyze and identify internal classification processes in the global environment and will be responsible for initiating improvements (e.g. changes to processes, process flows, IT workflows).
- You will establish solutions to optimize and standardize classification processes.
- Your duties will include managing interdisciplinary and international ECC projects, involving other specialist departments for complex issues relating to classification requirements (of offices external and internal to CL) to comply with statutory requirements
- You will also coordinate international teams to respond to global procedural and operational issues in classification.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a (Masters) degree in a technical or business administration field
- You have extensive experience with general export control and customs related topics
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this area, but do not have a degree.
- You have international and cross-cultural experience in projects for which you take responsibility
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a highly skilled manager and project manager
- You have the ability to grasp complex new problems and develop potential solutions
- You have an excellent understanding of end-to-end SHS PLM processes
- You have sound methodical knowledge of the Healthineers Performance System
- You have an affinity for defining, developing and managing global organizations, international teams and IT infrastructures
- You can demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with fast, pragmatic solutions
- You are able to make decisions and have a "can do" attitude
- You are business-fluent in German and English.
- You are willing to travel on occasional business trips. These will amount to 5-10 % of your time and are generally planned.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 114162
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time