We at Siemens Healthineers use unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering expertise to increase value of the healthcare for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to make use of your software expertise to increase patient benefit from our innovative technologies and services.
You can become a part of our agile team and enhance the comfort of the patients by use of our remote monitoring system.
You design and implement apps for clinical use by patients. This includes communication with IoT devices, for instance sensors. You will work with your stakeholders in rapid development sprints, incl. mock-ups and prototyping of future user experiences.
- Experience in mobile app development
- Android, Java / Kotlin
- Use of existing remote APIs (e.g. REST, GraphQL, gRPC)
- IDEs and tooling (e.g. Android Studio)
- Agile development methods, Continuous Integration
- § English spoken and written
- § Willingness for occasional travel within Europe
Nice to have or willingness to learn
- Communication stacks, especially Bluetooth
- iOS/Swift, Xamarin
- UX design work, incl. mock-ups, rapid prototyping
- MDM, Kiosk Mode
- Azure cloud
- Basic medical knowledge
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 € brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 114169
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time