We at Siemens Healthineers use unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering expertise to increase value of the healthcare for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to make use of your software expertise to increase patient benefit from our innovative technologies and services.
You can become a part of our agile team and enhance the comfort of the patients by use of our remote monitoring system.
You are the expert in your agile scrum team for continuous deployment and operation of software in our Azure-based clinical cloud. You lead the design and setup of the CI/CD DevOps pipeline. You lead the design and setup of the operations-side (monitoring, alerting). You also take an outstanding role in keeping our systems running.
- Professional experience in CI/CD, cloud operations, DevOps
- Azure cloud environment, incl. Linux-based resources
- Python scripting and frameworks
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Relational databases (preferably Postgres SQL)
- Agile development methods
- English spoken and written
- Willingness to be on-call and cooperate with multiple time zones
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Job ID: 114170
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time