We are looking for software engineer for patient remote monitoring system
We at Siemens Healthineers use unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering expertise to increase value of the healthcare for our customers.
Don’t hesitate to make use of your software expertise to increase patient benefit from our innovative technologies and services.
You can become a part of our agile team and enhance the comfort of the patients by use of our remote monitoring system.
You design and implement systems in the realm of clinical workplaces. Your special emphasis will be the creation of user interfaces which will be used by clinicians. You will work with your stakeholders in rapid development sprints, incl. mock-ups and prototyping of future user experiences.
- Basic Python in the context of templating engines (Django framework)
- Automated UI testing, e.g. through Selenium or PhantomJS
- Use of existing RESTful APIs and Python APIs
- IDEs and tooling (e.g. Visual Studio Code, graphics tools)
- Agile development methods, Continuous Integration
- § English spoken and written
- § Willingness for occasional travel within Europe
Nice to have or willingness to learn
- UX design work, incl. mock-ups, rapid prototyping
- Azure cloud environment
- Linux-based environments
- Basic medical knowledge (e.g. clinical workplaces)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 114171
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time