You will strengthen one of our agile teams and support our organization to deliver committed functionality to our digital ecosystem solution. The Digital Ecosystem will serve the wide spectrum of clinical, operational, and financial tasks and functions in healthcare delivery and is based on the solid foundation of teamplay. More information is available on the .
Your primary responsibility is the software development according to the project standards, designing of relevant functionality, test automation, testing and documentation.
Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- Angular 2+
- OOP (e.g. C#, Java, or C++)
- Experience with version control (preferably GIT)
- Experience with writing automatic tests
Welcome Knowledge/Skills and Experience
- .NET framework (e.g. .NET Core)
- CSS preprocessors (e.g. Less or Sass)
- Carma, Jasmine
- Azure DevOps
Personality requirements and skills
- Active contribution to the team improvement
- Supporting open culture and cooperation
- Improving own competences continuously
- Communication and cooperation within our global organization
- Agile mindset
- Supporting team spirit and team goals
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 114177
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time