Project Specialist Large Drives Applications
Siemens is looking for a Project Specialist Large Drives Application to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the execution management related to Medium Voltage Motors, Generators and Drives applications. Further development are foreseen in solutions business related to drive train and automation in Oil & Gas, Mineral, Fiber and Marine sectors.
The Project Specialist has to work through the entire execution phase, from order acquisition to complete delivery. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of the complete scope of supply in compliance with customer’s requirements and budget within the above-mentioned business portfolio. He/she will carry out his/her activities within the complete project lifecycle from Quotation/Sales to execution and service phase locally in Italy and in connection with all Siemens factories worldwide.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Manages the assigned tasks with growing autonomies and responsibility for the results.
· Analysis of contract and alignment check between Offer and Order to support Sales and Proposal Management activities.
· Communicates effectively with HQ and Factories interfaces and with all internal functions which are involved in the complete project lifecycle.
· Communicates effectively with Customers for all order specific relevant issues (technical and commercial).
· Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost
· Adheres to project management standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
· Ensuring the achievement of all contractual goals
· Execution of technical documentation control & handling in cooperation with Order Management and Engineering
· Handling of non-conformity and after sales issues in cooperation with internal Customer Service Department
· Manages tools, reports in order to monitor the progress of the supply and possible critical issues;
· Knowledge of the market technology and the competitors’ portfolio is appreciated
· Contributes to continuously improve the product lifecycle management to optimize the business performance.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to order handling within the Large Drives Application business;
· Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation.
· Good mandatory knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken; German is appreciated.
· Available to occasional short business trips (not more than once or twice per month) in Italy and abroad if needed;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· Knowledge of drive techniques and electric motors and/or at least 1 year experience in sales or technical drive train related role within industrial applications is necessary.
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus
welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to:
Job ID: 114189
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time