- In your new role you will perform research, develop and implement algorithms in one or more of the following fields, applicable to smart infrastructure services for automated vehicles:
- You will be part of the of the sensor data fusion team.
- In this role you will closely work with other software engineers in an agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your product development skills with a passion for high-quality software development techniques.
- You will work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
- You will create precise probabilistic environment models based on multi-targets and multi-sources fusionwhile visualizing the results.
- You will contribute occupancy grid and object based segmentation, classification and tracking.
- You will contribute to the successful realization of modern data analytics, sensor modeling (radar, video, lidar) within our projects.
- You will test and evaluate the performance of algorithms in simulation and real tests.
- You will work with customers and project partners.
- Delivering presentations to stakeholders will be another element of your role.
- You have completed a Master’s Degree in Robotics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- You have excellent C++ programming skills, experience in Robot Operating System (ROS) middleware and machine learning.
- Furthermore, you have gained several years of professional experience with software development for robotic systems and development processes like agile methods.
- You have expertise in developing, understanding and implementing complex algorithms under Linux efficiently and correctly. In addition, you have experience with complex data structures.
- You have experience in at least two of following fields: signal processing, multi-sensor data fusion, classification, tracking (e.g. Kalman-& Particle-filters and grid-based fusion), scene interpretation and prediction.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following fields are desirable: Probabilistic environment modeling and sensor modeling (radar, video, lidar).
- You are a strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 114217
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time