- You are working in an agile software development team to implement cloud-based solutions for projects in the broader sphere of autonomous driving applications.
- You will contribute to the design, implementation, testing and documentation of innovative software solutions - from the highly scalable processing of production data in the backend to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- You are part of a team of cloud development experts in a setup with different international locations.
- You will manage integration of cloud with embedded devices and different types of sensors.
- You will supervise a machine learning team, working on classification of sensor data.
- You support analyzing customer requirements and produce detail and solution specifications. Furthermore, you will contribute to requirement engineering and create technical specifications.
- In addition, you are responsible for the software code quality and ensure the realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements.
- You have a successfully completed a Master’s degree in physics, computer science or comparable.
- You have at least 5 years of experience of work in an agile environment.
- You have solid experiences in developing cloud-based software solutions and proven it in projects.
- Furthermore, you have advanced knowledge of Cloud Computing, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSQL data bases.
- You have excellent knowledge of AWS and you prefer to use agile development methods (SCRUM). Highly automated CI/CD pipelines and continuous delivery is standard.
- You have good presentation skills and can communicate with both users and customers.
- You are a strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 114218
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time