- You are working in an agile software development team to implement integrated IoT solutions in the broader sphere of autonomous driving applications.
- You support us in the design, implementation and testing as well as documentation of innovative software solutions - from data collection of field data, to runtime monitoring of embedded systems and communication links, to running mobility services on the edge, up to linking the data flow into the backend.
- You are part of a team of IoT integration development experts.
- You contribute to requirement engineering and create technical specifications.
- You are working in continuous release cycles, using DevOps and CI/CD into local and world-wide installations.
- You are responsible for the software code quality and ensure the realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements.
- You hold a master’s degree in information technology, mathematics, physics or engineering. You have gained first relevant experience in developing industry software solutions and proven in several projects. In addition, you have very good knowledge of relevant programming languages (e.g., C++, Python).
- You have basic experience in system integration, data communication (e.g. MQTT, ROS, DDS) and technologies of the edge (e.g. Linux, Docker).
- You have first experience with mobility services and the automotive domain. Knowledge of related standards is a plus.
- You have the experience of working with virtual teams and in an agile environment - good communication skills and the use of dedicated techniques to realize virtual and distributed projects.
- You are a strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 114219
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time