Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting.
- You will be coaching and guiding country project manager in Asia Pacific region as a regional PM coach to ensure proper planning & execution of country projects in time, budget and quality.
- You will have strong involvement in the bidding phase, if necessary, to ensure correct project scope definition and effort estimation of the offered solution.
- You are responsible for the country project implementation, if required.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with customers and stakeholder to become their trusted partner
- Establish an implementation excellence culture and apply internal and external guidelines and regulations
- Ensure smooth project implementation within contractual obligations
- Plan, Control, Report and Document project progress and status
- Analyze, assess and manage project risks and opportunities
- Drive Customer Acceptance and ensure customer satisfaction
- Handover project to Customer Service department
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have experience with Siemens Lab Diagnostics Automation / Atellica product range
- Typically 5+ years of project management experience
- Certified Project Manager is preferred
- You possess a BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A certification may be required in some areas
- You have excellent customer-facing skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation
- You are an expert in managing a very diverse set of stakeholders and keep them engaged
- You possess ability to competently plan and organize in order to achieve short and longer-term objectives.
- You have the ability to successfully handle critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 114222
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time