- In your role you help to develop and maintain appropriate global policies, guidelines, manuals, tools and templates, in compliance with Siemens’ Regulatory and SFS’ global Risk framework, both for existing and new products (e.g. invoice finance).
- You contribute to projects and initiatives related to Siemens proximity and other topics within Risk Management (local and at HQ) and ensure, that all activities are coordinated and aligned.
- You initiate and facilitate initiatives to foster sharing of know-how and information across countries (e.g. newsletters, thought leadership groups, user trainings).
- In addition to that, you support projects to increase efficiency and to digitize methods for risk assessment or portfolio monitoring.
- This role provides the opportunity to participate in cross functional, international projects with the focus areas mentioned above.
- You successfully completed your university degree or comparable qualification in business administration or a similar field
- You already gained first professional experience in the financial industries sector, ideally as credit analyst
- Furthermore, a basic know-how of the relevant legal and regulatory framework of financial services companies is required
- Excellent communication skills which include fluent written and spoken English as well as customer focus round off your profile
- You have a self-determined and proactive style of working which is linked to intercultural sensitivity and passion about working in international teams
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114283
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time