Location: Any of our Sites within Germany or via Home Office
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH / Mentor Graphics
Area: Software Sales
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mentor is a business unit of Siemens Industry Software (SISW) and a leader in software and hardware solutions for the development of electronic circuits in the EDA market. Mentor enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Mentor´s innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor is technology leader and provides platform solutions for full chip emulation (Veloce), Functional Verification (Questa), Design-for-Test (Tessent) and physical verification (Calibre)
Join our team as a “Distribution Account Manager” in Munich or any of our other offices within Germany.
As a successful applicant you will further develop our business relationships with our existing re-sellers as well as develop new business through business partners and together with selected key accounts. You will work closely with local and international sales, marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of our product and service offerings to our re-sellers and customers. Candidates will have a track record of selling complex software solutions, preferably into this industry. You can be sure you will join a committed and motivated team in a fast growing market.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Achievement of revenue targets, New Product Sales (NPS), Software Maintenance and Services (Training and Consulting)
- Exploit Mentor Graphics existing market leadership and outstanding reputation within your territory by leveraging all relevant information sources and personal networks to proactively develop business. Rigorously follow up and prioritize all qualified leads provided by marketing or sales support; energetically prospect for new business opportunities
- Work closely with re-sellers and selected key customers at all levels to understand and leverage users' requirements and management business issues
- Work closely together with Digital Industries Software (DI SW) sales and technical staff to jointly develop cross-selling opportunities and leverage existing customer relationships to further enlarge Mentor Graphics’ and DI SW's market leadership
- Work closely with Mentor Graphics Consulting, Industry Marketing and Application Engineering resources to understand and explain the capabilities of our products and methodologies relative to the customers' specific needs
- Ensure that Mentor Graphics sustains knowledge of your territory in terms of major projects, procurement methods and relationships between OEM´s and the supply chain
- Provide accurate forecasts and status information of key customer projects
- Gain access to and influence the appropriate decision makers to manage any evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion
- Take ownership for the relationship between customers and all departments within Mentor Graphics
- Gain in depth understanding of the current and future needs of target accounts and develop and implement medium and long-term account plans to realize the potential
- Maintain comprehensive contact, lead and opportunity details on Mentor Graphics CRM database
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- M.Sc. or BA degree in an Engineering, Science or Business discipline
- Evidence of success in complex software solutions sales and re-seller or business partner management
- Self-driven, high energy level
- Fluency in English required, knowledge in other European languages preferable
- Demonstrated experience to balance volume and strategic sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. PLM software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Markus Kies, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Job ID: 114287
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time