For our Smart Infrastructure Division in SUZHOU, we are looking for a SEAL 苏州西门子电器有限公司 IT经理 （工作地点：苏州）.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Be responsible for designing the proper development plan based on IT strategy and the whole organization strategy.
2. Be responsible for introducing and implementing the SIEMENS IT policy in company;
3. Be responsible for the IT infrastructure management and relevant IT system daily running to guarantee the business continuity within defined SLA.
4. Responsible for the activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as for maintaining the area's technological level up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques.
5. Responsible for Cybersecurity topics for whole company (include production area) to guarantee the business security.
6. Responsible for define and drive the company digitization strategy/roadmap and break down to specific project for realize the target.
7. Coordinate the global /region IT relevant topics for the company.
8. IT team daily management, be responsible for the balance of IT requirement and resource, IT team build up.
9. Be in charge of company IT cost control
10. Be responsible for executing the IT department duty, and support business continues improvement.
11. Define and execute the information processing activities on the organization, coordinate the effective design, implementation and operation of information systems and applications.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
1. Bachelor or above, majored in computer science, information technology related major;
2. More than 8 years’ experience with IT or Software development, especially the experience of leading big IT projects (ERP, MES etc.);
3. Deep knowledge of IT architecture (hardware and software), and can combine necessary complicate elements together (e.g cyber security and potential business demand continues improvement);
4. Know-how for process management methodologies and have well practice experience, have solid experience to help company improve business process; Know -how for the typical discrete production main management focus and potential improvement focus from IT point of view.
5. Deep knowledge on popular IT technical framework
6. Well practiced in all the fields in IT world/expert;
7. IT project management knowledge;
8. Good leadership and communication skills, and have strong employee inspirit capability;
9. Extraordinary judgement and problem solving competence;
10. Good presentation techniques;
11. Fluent English in both oral and written.
What else do I need to know?
Job ID: 114289
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time