Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
Then come in and join our global team as Project Manager within Siemens Healthineers Customers Service organization to manage Siemens equipments relocation.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Plans and coordinates Siemens equipments relocation projects according to the Project Management (PM) standards defined, throughout all stages of the Q-gate process;
• Supports in clarifying customer requirements and specifications, during the request for proposal (RFP) and proposal delivery;
• Designs and develops technical specification, and timeline, milestones and budget needed in the project;
• Coordinates resources and monitors and reports progress and milestones regularly to all stakeholders;
• Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with suppliers, vendors and customers;
• Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives.
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Academic background in biomedical engineering will be a plus.
Your attributes and skills:
• Medical equipments technical knowledge
• Capability to coordinate people activities and processes;
• Problem solving aptitude.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 114298
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time