Job title: Automation Tester
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Design of test automation framework
- Test execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of integration/system tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration/system and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Supporting Scrum master for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- Preparing and Reporting test and bug statistics to the management and business partner, Perform API level testing
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA
Experience & Skill Set Required:
- 3 years of work experience in Software testing (Manual and Automation) and Test Design techniques
- Good knowledge of automation test framework like Selenium, Protractor
- Experience in scripting language (Java/Java script),Agile/Lean practices
- Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA, Test Management tools like HP QC, imbus
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills
- Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills,Self-motivated and proactive work style
- Knowledge in web-services and Micro Services, Gradle, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience in API testing (Postman or Soap UI)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 114312
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time