Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Switzerland as Application Specialist in order to support our customers in operating their high-end MR devices efficiently and effectively for the benefit of their patients.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You plan and carry out training courses for the application of our magnetic resonance tomographs, for new installations as well as software and hardware upgrades.
- You ensure a continuous support of our customers at their MR systems and their MR post-processing software.
- You advise our customers on e.g. workflow and image quality issues.
- You support the sales department with reference visits and product demonstrations.
- You will provide advice to our service organization on technical user questions.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/magnetic-resonance-imaging.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed your apprenticeship as MTRA and you have gained several years of professional experience in radiology with a focus on MR.
- You have sound clinical and physical knowledge in magnetic resonance imaging.
- You are in possession of a car driving license.
- Your knowledge of German and English is proven at a very good level; knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You are familiar with MS-Office and presentation techniques are a matter of course for you.
Your personality and skills:
- You work independently; you are flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
- A pronounced customer orientation is a matter of course for you.
- Based on your communication skills, you adapt well to situations and different audiences.
- You work home-based from your place of residence and visit your customers in the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
- We assume the willingness to travel within Switzerland; in exceptional cases you will also travel abroad.
- You will maintain contacts with our head office in Germany.
- To reach out to your clients best, hence ideally, you live in the greater Zurich area or in the region of Argovia.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Thomas Wildi, Tel.: +41 79 312 66 32.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114317
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Part-time