Engineering Software Tool Developer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of the Gas Turbine Engineering project management office, the candidate is expected to provide global project management for planning, execution and monitoring of R&D projects/programs.
- - 5+ years of software development experience in object-oriented programming using Python and/or C++
- - Firm understanding of software design and architecture principles.
- - Hands-on exposure to object-oriented programming
- - Exposure to Qt software development framework
- - Good understanding of design patterns and 2 tier software architecture
- - Exposure to software development in Windows and Linux
- - Agile methodology for software development
- - GIT software configuration management
- - Jira issue management tool
- - Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
- - Exceptional ability to build relationships
- - Data-driven and results-oriented approach to problem solving
- - Enthusiastic and motivated
- - Demonstrated proficiency in solving complex problems with code
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- - Development of software tools for engineering design applications
- - Technical knowledge related to turbomachinery
- - Understanding of software testing principles
- - Experience working with internal customers
- - Experience working in global, multi-cultural settings
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 114326
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time