This role will be responsible for
Manage Site activities of Digital Grid, Scada projects, throughout the project life cycle; which includes organization of internal, external project site team, integration of all systems, tracking, reporting, execution of site activities.
What are my responsibilities?
* Technically responsible for the performance of the erection and commissioning contract.
* Overall responsible for the compliance with PM@Siemens guide, QHSE regulations and other relevant organization rules, guidelines and process during the project execution related to site activities.
* Joint work with General and Commercial Project Manager.
* Risk & opportunity management, time scheduling and budget planning for on site activities.
* Drawing up project specific time schedule.
* Act as contact partner for customer and related companies on site.
* Internal reporting to project management.
* Acts as a decision maker related to on site activities.
* Organize and coordinate all site activities of site team and with other concerned parties in order to assure smooth progress of work.
* Supervise quality and implementation of corrective actions.
* Control and report progress of work , identify deviations and initiate corrective measures.
Initiate expediting measures and coordinate with project management.
* Align manpower/resource usage to work demand in order to minimize cost and/or ensure on-time completion of work in alignment with customer requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Energy Systems
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Site Management
* University degree in Electrical Engineering
* Intermediate English
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
What else do I need to know?
* No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 114330
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time