Our project managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, and to do so, overcome obstacles and barriers. They are extremely good at sniffing out new possibilities and uncovering each team member’s true potential. They understand technology and get people moving, are inspiring and motivating – but above all else, can communicate clearly, regardless of whether with project team members or their superiors. They give their all – not simply to fulfill, but instead to exceed the applicable safety, health and environmental requirements. Join our team and we will support you in every situation and every country. And offer you the opportunity to enter a special project management career path.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the proactive management and monitoring of selected business projects, so that the objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure clear control of the allocated budget, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- You will manage third party/external suppliers that may be necessary in conjunction with Global Services IT to deliver upon specific project deliverables
- As a member of the global operations team, you will assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You have at least five years work experience in project management, with budget responsibilities more than 2M Eur
- Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in finance and leasing business
- You have already gained in-depth know how in a multinational project environment and formally certified (Prince 2, PMP, Agile Framework)
- You have excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Your English is business fluent and you have expert level experience with MS Office, MS Project and Agile tool (Jira, HP AGM, etc.)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 114348
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time