Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
What are my responsibilities?
- Accurate and timely execution of operational purchasing tasks (e. g. order processing & invoice clarification) based on the SCM global product catalogue for internal customers within their systems in line with company regulations and guidelines for specific customers.
- Provide operational SCM services to internal customers according to company regulations & guidelines within defined KPIs in highest quality and cost efficiency;
- Be able to communicate in daily business on a professional level in the languages of customers (both writing and orally);
- Responsible for data completion in purchase requisition and purchase orders;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job;
- Handbooks preparation and updating
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of operative procurement / logistic / accounts payable will be a plus
- Fluent in French and additionally in English or Portuguese, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft OfficeTools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Flexibility, learning attitude, initiative and change orientation, customer orientation
Job ID: 114383
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time