Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Customer Service Engineer Radiography to be one of our service persons for x-ray products at our client sites in the eastern part of Switzerland.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- As a competent contact person, you will look after the Siemens Healthcare X-ray systems of our customers.
- Based on our regional approach, you will be in charge of systems in the eastern part of Switzerland.
- You will put X-ray systems into operation and maintain them.
- You will carry out hardware and software installations / updates according to Siemens Healthineers specifications.
- You will locate faults in the systems and fix such faults at the customer's site.
- Your area of responsibility includes as well the use of proactive measures with the help of the remote diagnosis tools available.
- Reporting and documentation of services round off your responsibility.
- You work "home based"; this means, you head directly from your place of living to the customer.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/radiography.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship, technician (HF) or equivalently you hold a degree in an engineering discipline on applied sciences level (FH) specializing in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics or similar.
- We require experience in customer service, respectively field service.
- Good electronics knowledge, good IT know-how (HW and SW), as well as knowledge in the network area support you in your everyday life.
- You live in the eastern part of Switzerland or alternatively, you are willing to relocate to said region.
Your personality and skills:
- High customer orientation, interest in daily customer contact and problem solving are as important to us as initiative and an independent way of working.
- You are ready for intensive training (such as web-based trainings and classroom trainings abroad), as well as for daily trips within Switzerland and for stand-by assignments.
- You are fluent in German and English, spoken and written, French is a plus.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 58 199 14 14.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 114402
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time