· Work closely with Quality and Technology (regulatory, standards, quality), regions and business areas to centralize knowledge sharing, coordinate subject matter expertise and drive Siemens positions concerning government policies and activities at national and provincial levels. Help ensure that company personnel and partners drive common advocacy themes and priorities.
· Conduct research and analysis in the areas mentioned above as well as general business environment issues of interest to Siemens Healthineers in Indonesia.
· Work with national organizations, related professional groups/external stakeholders (e.g. customers, Governments, NGOs, Business Organizations, Academia) and the global network of industry trade associations Siemens Heatlhineers is affiliated with to help influence and monitor policies of interest, best practice exchange and trend scouting).
· Develop and execute a communications strategy to keep internal customers (cross-functional, regional and business areas) informed and active on hot topics impacting Siemens Heatlhineers in Indonesia.
· Manage and coordinate internal government affairs projects with other SHS departments, e.g. QT as well as regions and business areas.
· Analyze and synthesize changes in the areas mentioned above in Indonesia. Develop informed policy/process options for consideration by Siemens Heatlhineers country management.
· Work with subject matter experts to provide quantitative and qualitative documentation for necessary advocacy efforts on government initiatives.
· Assure proper linkage and performance of Siemens Heatlthineers operational processes with interfaces to Indonesian government processes. Own the performance management for these processes.
· Be proactive in identifying trends and determine opportunities for key markets.
· Incorporate quality processes into all aspects of this work and maintain high ethical standards. Always work to promote greater internal coordination and incorporate best practices wherever possible, constantly striving for continuous process and results improvement.
· Possess a strong understanding and appreciation of the Indonesian marketplace and the legislative, reimbursement, regulatory and policy environment and associated processes, and how they impact Siemens Healthineers’ business and the industry. Can offer objective opinions and judgements.
· Assist in the development and implementation of function strategy, including short and long- term goals and establish methods to measure the plan's impact on and contribution to the organization.
· Excel in an action-oriented, decision-making work environment. Bright, enthusiastic and decisive.
· Persuasively communicate complex concepts at the highest levels of government and business.
· Understands synergies/ sensitivities between various ministries with Heatlhineers (Industry, Finance, Education, BKPM, etc.) and government’s priorities.
· Strategic and proactive thinking is critical; put a large number of issues in priority order; anticipate emerging issues; able to develop new and creative ideas and translate this into business initiatives.
· General understanding of overall Siemens portfolio, leverage / find synergies on relevant topics/ programs addressed by other Siemens Indonesia entities with government
· Work effectively across internal functions.
· Experience with Indonesian government departments and developing high priority business initiatives
· Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly with individuals from other cultures and with different customs, in a variety of time zones
· Exceptional teambuilding, leadership and organizational skills
· Excellent diplomacy skills
· Ability to manage internal and external committees and working groups
· Outstanding communication skills, spoken, written and as presenter.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
· Outstanding stakeholder management skills (both internal and external)
· Strong business acumen, ability to specify/ quantify opportunities to both internal/ external (policy makers) parties
Job ID: 114408
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time