Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager (m/f/diverse) Image Guided Therapies to define interventional workflows and specify requirements for angiography systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You coordinate the needs of different business lines (e.g. Radiology, Cardiology, Surgery) to specify appropriate clinical workflows and solutions
- You ensure that the workflow solutions fit to the Healthineers strategy and offer a comprehensive customer value in interventional procedures
- You will closely collaborate with various external clinical partners during the entire product lifecycle
- You will responsibly perform system testing and clinical use tests based on prototypes or existing products to ensure customer satisfaction
- You will collaborate with sales, business controlling, R&D, innovation, project management, marketing, logistics, service and application to maximize business success
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in engineering, preferably computer science, medicine or equivalent
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Product Management or equivalent qualification
- You have experience in the area of medical imaging, ideally with interventional systems and / or various imaging modalities
- You possess sound knowledge about healthcare economics and/or product marketing
- You have collected experience in interdisciplinary collaboration with international teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a very good command of English, spoken and written, additional language skills in German are welcome
- Your high social competence allows you to work in a team of cultural diversity
- You are willing to spend up to 20% of your working time with business travel in order to keep a close relationship with key customers and various clinical opinion leaders
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks: You contribute new and innovative ideas, take informed risks and accept mistakes/failure as learned opportunities
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 114420
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time