- You will elaborate customer offerings for Cyber Security services for our rail customers.
- Furthermore, you will understand customer needs and requirements regarding Cyber Security services.
- You will competitive and profitable customer proposals for Cyber Security services considering the Siemens Mobility Customer Service solution portfolio.
- You will present the customer proposal and supporting contract negotiation.
- You will collect and analyze related market requirements from tender documents, change requests or customer feedback and provide this information to the Mobility Customer Services organization as input for strategic decisions and portfolio development.
- In addition, you will exchange information with the Product Portfolio Management team and the Smart Security team within the Mobility Customer Service organization.
- You will support the Customer Service Product Portfolio Management with go-to-market and pricing concepts.
- You have a successfully completed university degree e.g. master’s in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable, ideally specializing in Cyber Security.
- You have longterm relevant professional experience in Technical Sales and at least in one other area like Project Management or the Service business.
- Furthermore, you have professional experience in technical tender preparation, in solution and system integration business (incl. Consultative Selling).
- You have sound knowledge of cyber security in IP/IoT and mobile networks and in digital services business and analytics. Furthermore you have business administration and risk management skills.
- You have the ability to coordinate technical teams during bid preparation in international environments.
- In addition, you have knowledge of the Rail market, competitive intelligence would be appreciated.
- You are business fluent in German and English, other languages are appreciated.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 114424
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time