The future of the UK’s Energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see our ideas come to life.
Siemens Control Products (LV Control gear) are on the lookout for an Integrated Control Panel sales specialist who will sit within the control Products Business Unit. Siemens have seen significant market share growth in this area over recent years and this opportunity offers an excellent chance to continue and develop this success.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a talented team who provide the most complete LV Control Gear solutions in the market and you will be responsible for the development of Sirius LV Control Products nationally across the UK.
This role will also enable you to work collaboratively with the wider Siemens sales division and our network of Distribution partners. This is a national role so you can be based anywhere in the UK however you will split your time from working at home and visiting clients which could be in the UK or oversees.
Come and have a look at what it’s like to work at Siemens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
What part will you play?
- You will develop sales within the Panel Builder/OEM market segments by providing expert advice in adhering to industry standards (both European and international), the most efficient control panel solutions and all aspects of digital panel design.
- You will be our UK expert for the Integrated Control Panel Initiative strategy (https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/panel-building/control-cabinet.html)
- Your role will also include the development and presentation of competitor conversion proposals
- To work closely with the Product Management and Technical support team to deliver the Business Unit growth strategy.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Fantastic knowledge of Industrial Control Products- specifically panel design and manufacture
- Background in LV Control Gear theory and associated Control Panel Products (training will be provided)
- We do need someone who is technical proficient and understands customer challenges, pain-points and decision processes. Through training you will understand Siemens and competitive product family landscape and target markets as well as Industrial control product selling process.
- Great presentation skills are needed
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Our daily lives depend on a steady supply of affordable energy. Our Smart infrastructure division intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Siemens are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent on board to be able to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but also an annual bonus and company car. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. In addition to this we offer 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme, employee discounts and a flexible benefits package to match your lifestyle needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it. Siemens Energy Management recognises that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexible working options with our applicants.
Job ID: 114439
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either