Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Understand and implement complex requirements using best practices
• Assist other team members, including developers and testers, both technically and functionally
• Provide effort estimates for simple tasks
• Contribute to project / service meetings when prompted
• Capable of contributing to more than one project
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Technical skills: OS Management; Linux Networking; General Linux; Services Nginx
• Network Skills: Protocols; DNS, Routing; NAT, Firewall, VPN knowledge; Certificate/Key Management
• Cloud Security Skills: VPC; Security Groups; Protocol Level; Certificates
• Monitoring tools: Nagios
• AWS environment: AWS EC2; AWS RDS; Amazon ECS; Amazon CloudFront; Amazon Fargate; AWS Cloud Watch; AWS S3
• Tools: Docker; GitLab + GitLab CI; Terraform; PostgreSQL; IAM (Identity Acess Management) knowledge; Redis (basic)
• Soft skills: Proactive; Teamwork; Technology knowledge seeker; Problem Solving; Knows how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her; Good communicator with foreign colleagues
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 114473
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time