- Co-ordinate with the concerned Sales Engineer and obtain the material submittal, specification compliance, equipment schedules etc. along with the technical and commercial brief.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Department and prepare Project Plan on MS Project / Excel.
- Co-ordinate with the client and obtain technical inputs for engineering.
- Discuss system as per committed submittals and make the revised submittal if required.
- Ensuring preparation of XWP & graphics as per project schedule and implementing the same.
- Co-ordinate with commissioning team for commissioning of the system within the time schedule.
- Demonstrate the system to the client and get test sheets signed.
- Prepare Material Requisition, Track variations, Co-ordinate with logistics for material delivery as per project schedule.
- Co-ordinate with procurement for 3rd party vendors and place order for materials to ensure delivery as per project schedule.
- Follow up for certification of Invoices, Commercial invoice authorization and give feedback to Project Manager and assist in collection of payments.
- Responsible for Contract / Client Management and finalize the reason for the project delays and submit report to Project Manager.
- Analyze the project performance in terms of execution time, execution costs, and profitability.
- Quality usage of PMCT tool for Logs, Forecasts, R/O Management at least on monthly basis.
- Training for client's representatives.
- Handover of the system to client and transfer to Service Department.
Graduate in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering or relevant disciplines.
3+ Years’ experience of BMS/Security system and Control field.
Knowledge of building automation, Security system (CCTV/Access control system) and HVAC systems is preferred.
Ability to work with different Nationalities and Cultures.
Ability to work on multiple projects.
Excellent communication skills.
Valid UAE driving license.
Microsoft office knowhow.
Self-initiative and result-driven.
Strong team player.
What else do I need to know
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 114543
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Dresser-Rand Materials Center- Dubai Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time