Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Plans sales volumes and potential of all customers / opportunities assigned, ensures transparency via CRM for opportunity tracking
- Responsible for maintaining sufficient sales and sales support resources to acquire, offer, negotiate and close solutions sales, including capital (small to complex) and service scope. Determine appropriate bid strategy, scope of work and support with HQ to manage award risk accordingly
- Responsible for leading regional engineering and project management teams to support WS strategic initiatives to acquire and efficiently execute simple to highly complex projects.
- Responsible for developing the team members in their skills, establish training programs (conventional, learning by doing, etc.), coaching key members and any other measure to ensure continuous development
- Responsible for ensuring adequate resources, tools and processes are in place to execute the project portfolio at or above the gross margin expected at order intake.
- Point of contact to customers in commercial matters, and influences collaboratively within the organization to secure customer support
- Responsible for determining the execution model to meet the regional business targets (Organization structure, outsource support, SLA's etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining local competency matrices and establishing development plans to address gaps.
- Responsible for balancing execution resources in alignment with absorption targets to meet backlog and projected business volume
- Responsible for maintaining transparency and accuracy in financial reporting and forecasting
- Responsible to develop local vendors to address local market.
- Responsible to maintain Compliance and Quality Standards
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Engineering Degree Qualified
- 8-10 years in Operational and/or Sales Management in a multi-functional, solutions business required, with P&L responsibility preferred
- Strategic and Commercial knowledge, understanding of Business Financials, and able to Effectively Implement Change
- Multinational Experience, effective communication and collaboration within Regional, Global and HQ Stakeholders
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 114546
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time