What are my responsibilities?
- To carry out maintenance works (preventive and corrective) professional within time schedule to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To promote customer service business to the customers.
- Supports customer remotely and on-site and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Ensure safety in the service work is adhered by the maintenance team in accordance with all issued safety guidelines and statutory rules.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- At least diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of service maintenance experience
- Exposure to the automation industry
- Basic knowledge in ACAD and 3D CAD
- Experience in Siemens PLC programming, troubleshooting and commissioning, preferably in baggage, cargo handling system, postal and parcel system is an added advantage.
Job ID: 114555
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics PTE LTD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time