What are my responsibilities?
- Implements defined superior policies and guidelines; defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, and profitability.
- Implements workforce development measures.
- Acts as a primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
- Supervises/conducts the negotiation of and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Supports in developing service strategy and leads in the region and assisting in bid/proposal development and negotiating with customers.
- Responsible to work out customer proposals for O&M services relating to baggage, parcel and cargo handling system
- Responsible to propose and execute concepting and estimating of O&M services relating to baggage, parcel and cargo handling system
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Lead, manage and mentor the Service Engineers
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing the Service Maintenance Contracts
- Minimum 3-5 years in a supervisory/management role. Able to demonstrate results orientated approach. Other equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Analytical, displaying good attention to detail. Precision in application.
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor others, communicate clearly without ambiguity. Able to motivate, inspire and build a cohesive focused team.
- Able to communicate with Senior Executive Management, all staff levels, overseas colleagues, as well as clients, suppliers and function comfortably in a multi-cultural international team.
- Knowledge of Airport, Postal and Parcel processes and solutions
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel
Job ID: 114556
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics PTE LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time