Mission: Achieve the SFLL sales target in the specified field in the area, establish and maintain a good customer relationship
- Follow with company sales strategy to provide support for end customers to achieve new booking and sales target.
- Maintain/handle vendor and customer relationships by providing excellent services.
- Collect and verify credit approval documentation from customer side to ensure completeness and quality
- Review and update the pipeline/backlog regularly to ensure business continuity.
- Work together with Business Development team to follow vendor business module.
- Work together with other functions, e.g. Sales, Risk Management, Operations, Compliance and Marketing to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Identify and take actions to prevent risk at transaction level.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
- Bachelor or above.
- 3 years professional experience in leasing/financing business in sales or business development function or 5 years experience in sales function in Industry field, general equipment preferred
- Experience in interfacing with multi-functions.
- Experience in multi-national companies or reputable financial service provider preferred.
SFLL is a wholly-owned subsidy of Siemens (China) Ltd. and was one of the first foreign-invested leasing companies in China. It provides Chinese clients with customized asset financing solutions for equipment manufactured by Siemens Divisions including Healthcare, Process Industries and Drives and Power and Gas, as well as products from third-party manufacturers in machine tools, manufacturing, construction machinery and transportation. It has offices in all major cities and regions in the mainland, providing prompt response to inquiries across the nation. SFLL has been a leading player in the market with its strong capital, advanced leasing services and broad business portfolio. Its whole-value-chain financing concept and innovative products such as Energy Performance Contracting have won acclaims from customers and partners. SFLL has been named by China Leasing Business Association as the “Lessor of the Year” for many years.
SFLL is also making tremendous efforts to advance development of China’s leasing market by adopting world-leading leasing concept and product. It delivers consistent support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), private hospitals and companies in new technology and new energy areas, helping them achieve sustainable growth. SFLL has provided financial support to more 2,000 public and private hospitals, helped more than 1,000 SMEs complete production upgrade and established solid relations with hundreds of dealers and manufacturers. SFLL pursues long-term and reciprocal relations with partners and customers through continuous improvement in efficiency and service.
Job ID: 114559
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time