At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation.
Are you studying Marketing or Communications at a university? This internship position is for you!
What is the format of the internship?
- Location: flexible between Dubai and Abu Dhabi (The Galleries, MASDAR).
- Duration: 6 months
- Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
- It is required to be a registered student during the internship
- It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship
What are my responsibilities?
- Assist Communications Team across different functions including:
- Event planning
- Social Media
- Project management
- Internal communication
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Marketing/communications background
- Excellent writing skills
- Expert in MS Office applications
- Experience in event management
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Graphic design & video editing skills are an advantage
Job ID: 114562
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either